Junior/Middleweight PM & Administrator
Chroma is a digital agency with a high profile client list including media, sports, corporate and charity clients. Our offices are in Clerkenwell.
We're looking for a talented and enthusiastic Junior/Middleweight Project Manager to help coordination of our amazing team of designers and developers to produce great websites and apps.
This is a key role in an exciting organisation with ambitious growth plans for 2012.
You will work across a broad range of large and small projects along with ongoing management of our successful sports applications.
The role encompasses account management, project management and has a degree of general administration work. The role will report into the Snr Project Manager.
- Help with the definition of a new projects
- Work with the project team to define and manage product specifications and functional requirements
- Manage detailed timelines, project plans, and hours budgeted
- Communicate regularly with project clients (assisted by our account management team)
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects, including communication of client needs to team
- Liaise project status meetings with internal teams
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations
- Assist in managing internal resources, ensuring existing and new business projects are appropriately staffed
- Minimise exposure to risk on projects by identifying potential scope creep and working with internal teams and clients to mitigate this risk
- Lead the administration of the in-built project management tools
- Help with general office administration
- Very strong organisational and communication skills
- Experience and interest in the digital world
- Agency experience
Any of the following would also be a bonus:
- Experience with Asana
- University degree
- Experience with project management methodologies
This permanent role will suit a person wanting to break into the agency world, or for someone looking for the next exciting step in their digital career path.
£500 referral reward, no agency fees